The rationale and process are explained in the 21 free blogs listed below. All are found at this site. The first six blogs explain what “niche publishing” is and why every publisher (and every expert of any stripe) should be running to get in line before the others catch on! So you can quickly pick […]
I just woke up to a question/discussion on Linkedin’s Promocave: Carrie Golden, Citizen Journalist/Poetry Consultant to film-makers at Motionpoems, Inc., asked: Writing coach… Not sure if this group [Promocave] is the right place to post this question but…what exactly does a writing coach do to help writers? ——————- I wear two hats (on one head): […]
I enjoy and learn a lot from Bob Bly’s frequent missives. (See www.bly.com). We sort of walk and work the same side of the street regarding professional writing and publishing, and we both agree on the importance of strategizing first, then following up with processes that work. So the other day when Bob offered five […]
April 2017 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- One Way to Write a Script for Your Club or Singing Group
- How to sell 100% or more of your articles to the newspapers…
- Can you simultaneously submit one article to many newspapers?
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- How to convert your book file into ePub format—fast and free!