If you’re going to test a niche book, what you really need to know is whether the buyers will buy enough copies and pay enough per copy to make the time, energy, and money needed to produce and market the book worthwhile. So you need to set a price to test. Better, three prices in […]
- Little things not to say when you’re emceeing …
- Using humor to sell your magazine articles
- Promoting Your Own Seminar: Planning and Implementation
- Emceeing: another modest example, from 7/5/15
- The most important / most profitable reason to self-publish
- How can I make my self-published memoir a big seller?
August 2015 S M T W T F S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- How to sell 100% or more of your articles to the newspapers…
- How much money can you earn from articles and related photos?
- Emceeing: How to introduce a lot of people quickly...
- Copyright and other rights for magazine articles (and books)
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!