If you’re going to test a niche book, what you really need to know is whether the buyers will buy enough copies and pay enough per copy to make the time, energy, and money needed to produce and market the book worthwhile. So you need to set a price to test. Better, three prices in […]
- How do you find interviewees for your articles?
- Profits from reprints, rewrites, and reprints of rewrites
- Want to read all your favorite blogger said about “X” topic?
- Trees and Kids (from Teachers Change Lives 24/7)
- Can you sell the same article to a magazine, newspaper, and blog?
- How to make editors vomit…
Top Posts & Pages