If you’re going to test a niche book, what you really need to know is whether the buyers will buy enough copies and pay enough per copy to make the time, energy, and money needed to produce and market the book worthwhile. So you need to set a price to test. Better, three prices in […]
Posts tagged: direct marketing
Friday September 2nd, 2011 in , ancillary publishing, book, book writing, digital publishing, direct marketing, e-book, niche marketing, niche publishing, non-fiction book, product developer, publisher, publishing, self-publishing, speaker, speaking | Comments Off on How much should you charge for your book? (Blog Bundle #6)
- Here’s how to submit changes to your book at Kindle
- Author of Self-Publishing Manual, Dan Poynter, has died…
- Writers: How to Write in Financial Comfort Even in Old Age!
- A visible punctuation error that gets writers unbought!
- Where might your bio and sales info do you the most good?
- With a novel, why not cash in with five more wee books?
Top Posts & Pages