If you’re going to test a niche book, what you really need to know is whether the buyers will buy enough copies and pay enough per copy to make the time, energy, and money needed to produce and market the book worthwhile. So you need to set a price to test. Better, three prices in […]
Posts tagged: direct marketing
Friday September 2nd, 2011 in , ancillary publishing, book, book writing, digital publishing, direct marketing, e-book, niche marketing, niche publishing, non-fiction book, product developer, publisher, publishing, self-publishing, speaker, speaking | Comments Off on How much should you charge for your book? (Blog Bundle #6)
August 2016 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: How to introduce a lot of people quickly...
- Emceeing: the thinking behind writing the 11/4 two-hour show script
- Emceeing: a full script for a two-hour show
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- Copyright and other rights for magazine articles (and books)