If you’re going to test a niche book, what you really need to know is whether the buyers will buy enough copies and pay enough per copy to make the time, energy, and money needed to produce and market the book worthwhile. So you need to set a price to test. Better, three prices in […]
Posts tagged: direct marketing
Friday September 2nd, 2011 in , ancillary publishing, book, book writing, digital publishing, direct marketing, e-book, niche marketing, niche publishing, non-fiction book, product developer, publisher, publishing, self-publishing, speaker, speaking | Comments Off on How much should you charge for your book? (Blog Bundle #6)
- How to make your friends smile gratefully all day long…
- Emceeing: a Barbershop St. Patrick’s Day script
- You just have to read “Trees and Kids”
- Writers: how to find more people to interview…
- FOCUS BOOKS: Sell your entire book and its chapters at once
- Selling one article topic to 5-8 different publications!
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- How much money can you earn from articles and related photos?
- How to find your 2012 earnings from CreateSpace, Kindle, Nook, Smashwords, and Bookbaby...
- How can I syndicate my article or my writing?
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- Writing the Simultaneous Submission Cover Letter