If you’re going to test a niche book, what you really need to know is whether the buyers will buy enough copies and pay enough per copy to make the time, energy, and money needed to produce and market the book worthwhile. So you need to set a price to test. Better, three prices in […]
Posts tagged: direct marketing
Friday September 2nd, 2011 in , ancillary publishing, book, book writing, digital publishing, direct marketing, e-book, niche marketing, niche publishing, non-fiction book, product developer, publisher, publishing, self-publishing, speaker, speaking | Comments Off on How much should you charge for your book? (Blog Bundle #6)
- Emceeing: a Barbershop St. Patrick’s Day script
- You just have to read “Trees and Kids”
- Writers: how to find more people to interview…
- Sell your entire book and its chapters simultaneously
- Selling one article topic to 5-8 different publications!
- Article you’re submitting need a sidebar? Here’s an example…
May 2016 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- Can you simultaneously submit one article to many newspapers?
- A sample flyer like those used in niche book pre-testing (Bunch Blog #10)
- How many book pages a day should you write?
- How much money can you earn from articles and related photos?