(Since I’m updating some copy for my “Writing Travel Articles That Sell” workbook, you might be interested… ) … Almost all of you will be sending photos taken with a digital camera, color shots sent as .jpgs, gifs, or .raw, presumably accompanied by captions (short explanations of each photo, usually a line, two, or maybe […]
- Multiply your book’s sales by turning your book into 6
- 4 proven ways to sell 75%+ of your freelance writing
- Sample evaluation sheet for seminars and other programs
- How much money do you actually earn selling through Amazon and LSI?
- Great way to find your Smashwords earnings!
- How do you find interviewees for your articles?
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- What do you do with a 5,000 to 30,000-word “book”?
- How to convert your book file into ePub format—fast and free!
- Differences between Kindle, CreateSpace, Nook, Smashwords, Blurb, Lulu, and Scribd…
- How many book pages a day should you write?
- How to sell 100% or more of your articles to the newspapers…