(Since I’m updating some copy for my “Writing Travel Articles That Sell” workbook, you might be interested… ) … Almost all of you will be sending photos taken with a digital camera, color shots sent as .jpgs, gifs, or .raw, presumably accompanied by captions (short explanations of each photo, usually a line, two, or maybe […]
- Can we sell two new books by using 12,200 jumbo postcards?
- A paid speech you can book at every association any year…
- How you can sell your articles 150% of the time…
- Multiply your book’s sales by turning your book into 6
- 4 proven ways to sell 75%+ of your freelance writing
- Sample evaluation sheet for seminars and other programs
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Pick a Topic for a Book That Will Sell Well
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- How to Interview a Famous Person…
- Copyright and other rights for magazine articles (and books)
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- How to find your 2012 earnings from CreateSpace, Kindle, Nook, Smashwords, and Bookbaby...