If you are publishing in the educational field, what I heard today at the webinar “Educational Publishing at Work” (by Book Business) would have made your legs and wallet hollow. (At my firm we are niche publishers mostly selling print and digital books to K-12 administrators.) The products that will be available to teachers, students, […]
- Little things not to say when you’re emceeing …
- Using humor to sell your magazine articles
- Promoting Your Own Seminar: Planning and Implementation
- Emceeing: another modest example, from 7/5/15
- The most important / most profitable reason to self-publish
- How can I make my self-published memoir a big seller?
Top Posts & Pages