If you are publishing in the educational field, what I heard today at the webinar “Educational Publishing at Work” (by Book Business) would have made your legs and wallet hollow. (At my firm we are niche publishers mostly selling print and digital books to K-12 administrators.) The products that will be available to teachers, students, […]
- Emceeing: a Barbershop St. Patrick’s Day script
- You just have to read “Trees and Kids”
- Writers: how to find more people to interview…
- Sell your entire book and its chapters simultaneously
- Selling one article topic to 5-8 different publications!
- Article you’re submitting need a sidebar? Here’s an example…
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: How to introduce a lot of people quickly...
- Copyright and other rights for magazine articles (and books)
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- How do you set up a magazine (or newspaper) interview?
- How to sell 100% or more of your articles to the newspapers…