If you are publishing in the educational field, what I heard today at the webinar “Educational Publishing at Work” (by Book Business) would have made your legs and wallet hollow. (At my firm we are niche publishers mostly selling print and digital books to K-12 administrators.) The products that will be available to teachers, students, […]
- Article you’re submitting need a sidebar? Here’s an example…
- Origin of the phrase “out in left field”
- Stretch one skinny article into five with minimal effort
- Gordon Burgett’s INTERVIEWING, available by Christmas
- Here’s how to submit changes to your book at Kindle
- Author of Self-Publishing Manual, Dan Poynter, has died…
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Copyright and other rights for magazine articles (and books)
- How to sell 100% or more of your articles to the newspapers…
- How many book pages a day should you write?
- How do you set up a magazine (or newspaper) interview?
- Where can freelancers reliably sell 75% of what they write--and what sells best?