If you are publishing in the educational field, what I heard today at the webinar “Educational Publishing at Work” (by Book Business) would have made your legs and wallet hollow. (At my firm we are niche publishers mostly selling print and digital books to K-12 administrators.) The products that will be available to teachers, students, […]
- Great way to find your Smashwords earnings!
- How do you find interviewees for your articles?
- Profits from reprints, rewrites, and reprints of rewrites
- Want to read all your favorite blogger said about “X” topic?
- Trees and Kids (from Teachers Change Lives 24/7)
- Can you sell the same article to a magazine, newspaper, and blog?
Top Posts & Pages
- How much money can you earn from articles and related photos?
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- The 10-Step Publishing Process: The List in Order (#2 of 10)
- How to sell 100% or more of your articles to the newspapers…
- Do you need or want artwork or illustrations in your book?
- Four great tips for digital book layout and design