If you are publishing in the educational field, what I heard today at the webinar “Educational Publishing at Work” (by Book Business) would have made your legs and wallet hollow. (At my firm we are niche publishers mostly selling print and digital books to K-12 administrators.) The products that will be available to teachers, students, […]
- Here’s how to submit changes to your book at Kindle
- Author of Self-Publishing Manual, Dan Poynter, has died…
- Writers: How to Write in Financial Comfort Even in Old Age!
- A visible punctuation error that gets writers unbought!
- Where might your bio and sales info do you the most good?
- With a novel, why not cash in with five more wee books?
Top Posts & Pages