Half of the reason I went to hear Brian Felsen give a 2 1/2-hour program on June 9, sponsored by BAIPA (Bay Area Independent Publishing Association), was to hear what additional magic he was going to unravel about this out-of-the-woodwork e-publishing phenomenon. Just months back who had heard of BookBaby? Now, who hasn’t? It’s the […]
Posts tagged: Felsen
Thursday June 14th, 2012 in , Amazon, ancillary publishing, audio CD, book, book writing, BookBaby, BrianFelsen, CreateSpace, digital publishing, e-book, editing, Felsen, Google, iPad, Kindle, Lightning Source, niche publishing, non-fiction book, novel, pubit, publishing, self-publishing, Smashwords, speaking, writer, writing | Comments Off
- How to Respond to a Complaint, Once, Forever…
- How to gracefully accept and pre-answer a complaint
- Find a new, streamlined website domain among 600 choices!
- Where self-publishing and ebooks stand in late 2014
- The new Nook Press isn’t an “open” publisher
- 14 key ebook publishing tips
- An extraordinary school principal? Follow these 20 steps…
- Top Ten Strategies for Developing an A+ Board of Education
- Niche books are very profitable. How are their authors chosen?
- Sample newspaper releases for a public seminar (#12 of 12)