Half of the reason I went to hear Brian Felsen give a 2 1/2-hour program on June 9, sponsored by BAIPA (Bay Area Independent Publishing Association), was to hear what additional magic he was going to unravel about this out-of-the-woodwork e-publishing phenomenon. Just months back who had heard of BookBaby? Now, who hasn’t? It’s the […]
Posts tagged: Felsen
Thursday June 14th, 2012 in , Amazon, ancillary publishing, audio CD, book, book writing, BookBaby, BrianFelsen, CreateSpace, digital publishing, e-book, editing, Felsen, Google, iPad, Kindle, Lightning Source, niche publishing, non-fiction book, novel, pubit, publishing, self-publishing, Smashwords, speaking, writer, writing | Comments Off
- Why was your article query rejected again?
- Can we sell two new books by using 12,200 jumbo postcards?
- A paid speech you can book at every association any year…
- How you can sell your articles 150% of the time…
- Multiply your book’s sales by turning your book into 6
- 4 proven ways to sell 75%+ of your freelance writing
Top Posts & Pages