Half of the reason I went to hear Brian Felsen give a 2 1/2-hour program on June 9, sponsored by BAIPA (Bay Area Independent Publishing Association), was to hear what additional magic he was going to unravel about this out-of-the-woodwork e-publishing phenomenon. Just months back who had heard of BookBaby? Now, who hasn’t? It’s the […]
Posts tagged: Felsen
Thursday June 14th, 2012 in , Amazon, ancillary publishing, audio CD, book, book writing, BookBaby, BrianFelsen, CreateSpace, digital publishing, e-book, editing, Felsen, Google, iPad, Kindle, Lightning Source, niche publishing, non-fiction book, novel, pubit, publishing, self-publishing, Smashwords, speaking, writer, writing | Comments Off on BookBaby and publishing your ebook
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- Emceeing: a Barbershop St. Patrick's Day script
- Can you simultaneously submit one article to many newspapers?
- Emceeing: How to introduce a lot of people quickly...
- Lightning Source, CreateSpace, royalties, POD, and profits…