Half of the reason I went to hear Brian Felsen give a 2 1/2-hour program on June 9, sponsored by BAIPA (Bay Area Independent Publishing Association), was to hear what additional magic he was going to unravel about this out-of-the-woodwork e-publishing phenomenon. Just months back who had heard of BookBaby? Now, who hasn’t? It’s the […]
Posts tagged: Felsen
Thursday June 14th, 2012 in , Amazon, ancillary publishing, audio CD, book, book writing, BookBaby, BrianFelsen, CreateSpace, digital publishing, e-book, editing, Felsen, Google, iPad, Kindle, Lightning Source, niche publishing, non-fiction book, novel, pubit, publishing, self-publishing, Smashwords, speaking, writer, writing | Comments Off on BookBaby and publishing your ebook
- Emceeing: a Barbershop St. Patrick’s Day script
- You just have to read “Trees and Kids”
- Writers: how to find more people to interview…
- Sell your entire book and its chapters simultaneously
- Selling one article topic to 5-8 different publications!
- Article you’re submitting need a sidebar? Here’s an example…
May 2016 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- Emceeing: How to introduce a lot of people quickly...
- Emceeing: a full script for a two-hour show
- Emceeing or show planning: What to remember when prepping a one-hour presentation
- Copyright and other rights for magazine articles (and books)