Half of the reason I went to hear Brian Felsen give a 2 1/2-hour program on June 9, sponsored by BAIPA (Bay Area Independent Publishing Association), was to hear what additional magic he was going to unravel about this out-of-the-woodwork e-publishing phenomenon. Just months back who had heard of BookBaby? Now, who hasn’t? It’s the […]
Posts tagged: Felsen
Thursday June 14th, 2012 in , Amazon, ancillary publishing, audio CD, book, book writing, BookBaby, BrianFelsen, CreateSpace, digital publishing, e-book, editing, Felsen, Google, iPad, Kindle, Lightning Source, niche publishing, non-fiction book, novel, pubit, publishing, self-publishing, Smashwords, speaking, writer, writing | Comments Off
- Great way to find your Smashwords earnings!
- How do you find interviewees for your articles?
- Profits from reprints, rewrites, and reprints of rewrites
- Want to read all your favorite blogger said about “X” topic?
- Trees and Kids (from Teachers Change Lives 24/7)
- Can you sell the same article to a magazine, newspaper, and blog?
February 2015 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- How to sell 100% or more of your articles to the newspapers…
- How do you set up a magazine (or newspaper) interview?
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: the thinking behind writing the 11/4 two-hour show script
- How to Pick a Topic for a Book That Will Sell Well