(We had several newsletter-related questions about which shipping carriers we use. Here’s a quick reply.) One thing hasn’t changed since I started mailing out products in the early 80s: I hate it when others grossly overcharge, or overcharge at all, and I simply vowed not to do it. So the issue has been less the cost […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- Copyright and other rights for magazine articles (and books)
- How do you set up a magazine (or newspaper) interview?
- How to Pick a Topic for a Book That Will Sell Well
- A fetching seminar description is a must! (#8 of 15)