(We had several newsletter-related questions about which shipping carriers we use. Here’s a quick reply.) One thing hasn’t changed since I started mailing out products in the early 80s: I hate it when others grossly overcharge, or overcharge at all, and I simply vowed not to do it. So the issue has been less the cost […]
- Great way to find your Smashwords earnings!
- How do you find interviewees for your articles?
- Profits from reprints, rewrites, and reprints of rewrites
- Want to read all your favorite blogger said about “X” topic?
- Trees and Kids (from Teachers Change Lives 24/7)
- Can you sell the same article to a magazine, newspaper, and blog?
February 2015 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- How to sell 100% or more of your articles to the newspapers…
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: the thinking behind writing the 11/4 two-hour show script
- Differences between Kindle, CreateSpace, Nook, Smashwords, Blurb, Lulu, and Scribd…
- How do you set up a magazine (or newspaper) interview?