(We had several newsletter-related questions about which shipping carriers we use. Here’s a quick reply.) One thing hasn’t changed since I started mailing out products in the early 80s: I hate it when others grossly overcharge, or overcharge at all, and I simply vowed not to do it. So the issue has been less the cost […]
- The most important / most profitable reason to self-publish
- How can I make my self-published memoir a big seller?
- How to calculate your 2015 monthly Amazon-based royalties
- Also use Nook Press to publish your own book–free!
- Can you use a pseudonym for publishable articles?
- What do you do if a promised article interviewee finks out?
July 2015 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- How to Interview a Famous Person…
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- How much money can you earn from articles and related photos?
- Magazine reprint letter, to resell an article already in print
- Will the editor or publisher rewrite your article or book?