This coming Saturday I will give a 75-minute presentation to BAIPA in San Rafael, CA, about niche publishing. I’ve been giving presentations (seminars, workshops, breakout sessions, speeches, or talks) for about 30 years (in fact, 2000+ times, paid), but this Saturday’s is a free program, in part because I’m a BAIPA member, I want to […]
Posts tagged: memorize a speech
Tuesday August 7th, 2012 in , ancillary publishing, BAIPA, book, book marketing, book writing, Burgett, digital publishing, independent publishing, memorize a speech, niche marketing, niche publishing, non-fiction book, preparing a speech, publisher, publishing, seminars, speaker, speaking, speech, writer, writing | 3 Comments »
- Emceeing: a Barbershop St. Patrick’s Day script
- You just have to read “Trees and Kids”
- Writers: how to find more people to interview…
- Sell your entire book and its chapters simultaneously
- Selling one article topic to 5-8 different publications!
- Article you’re submitting need a sidebar? Here’s an example…
May 2016 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- How do you set up a magazine (or newspaper) interview?
- Emceeing: How to introduce a lot of people quickly...
- How can I syndicate my article or my writing?
- Differences between Kindle, CreateSpace, Nook, Smashwords, Blurb, Lulu, and Scribd…