This coming Saturday I will give a 75-minute presentation to BAIPA in San Rafael, CA, about niche publishing. I’ve been giving presentations (seminars, workshops, breakout sessions, speeches, or talks) for about 30 years (in fact, 2000+ times, paid), but this Saturday’s is a free program, in part because I’m a BAIPA member, I want to […]
Posts tagged: memorize a speech
Tuesday August 7th, 2012 in , ancillary publishing, BAIPA, book, book marketing, book writing, Burgett, digital publishing, independent publishing, memorize a speech, niche marketing, niche publishing, non-fiction book, preparing a speech, publisher, publishing, seminars, speaker, speaking, speech, writer, writing | 3 Comments »
- How to Respond to a Complaint, Once, Forever…
- How to gracefully accept and pre-answer a complaint
- Find a new, streamlined website domain among 600 choices!
- Where self-publishing and ebooks stand in late 2014
- The new Nook Press isn’t an “open” publisher
- 14 key ebook publishing tips
- An extraordinary school principal? Follow these 20 steps…
- Top Ten Strategies for Developing an A+ Board of Education
- Niche books are very profitable. How are their authors chosen?
- Sample newspaper releases for a public seminar (#12 of 12)