This coming Saturday I will give a 75-minute presentation to BAIPA in San Rafael, CA, about niche publishing. I’ve been giving presentations (seminars, workshops, breakout sessions, speeches, or talks) for about 30 years (in fact, 2000+ times, paid), but this Saturday’s is a free program, in part because I’m a BAIPA member, I want to […]
Posts tagged: memorize a speech
Tuesday August 7th, 2012 in , ancillary publishing, BAIPA, book, book marketing, book writing, Burgett, digital publishing, independent publishing, memorize a speech, niche marketing, niche publishing, non-fiction book, preparing a speech, publisher, publishing, seminars, speaker, speaking, speech, writer, writing | 3 Comments »
- Here’s how to submit changes to your book at Kindle
- Author of Self-Publishing Manual, Dan Poynter, has died…
- Writers: How to Write in Financial Comfort Even in Old Age!
- A visible punctuation error that gets writers unbought!
- Where might your bio and sales info do you the most good?
- With a novel, why not cash in with five more wee books?
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- Emceeing: a full script for a two-hour show
- Emceeing: How to introduce a lot of people quickly...
- Emceeing: the thinking behind writing the 11/4 two-hour show script
- How do you set up a magazine (or newspaper) interview?