This coming Saturday I will give a 75-minute presentation to BAIPA in San Rafael, CA, about niche publishing. I’ve been giving presentations (seminars, workshops, breakout sessions, speeches, or talks) for about 30 years (in fact, 2000+ times, paid), but this Saturday’s is a free program, in part because I’m a BAIPA member, I want to […]
Posts tagged: memorize a speech
Tuesday August 7th, 2012 in , ancillary publishing, BAIPA, book, book marketing, book writing, Burgett, digital publishing, independent publishing, memorize a speech, niche marketing, niche publishing, non-fiction book, preparing a speech, publisher, publishing, seminars, speaker, speaking, speech, writer, writing | 3 Comments »
- Selling one article topic to 5-8 different publications!
- Article you’re submitting need a sidebar? Here’s an example…
- Origin of the phrase “out in left field”
- Stretch one skinny article into five with minimal effort
- Gordon Burgett’s INTERVIEWING, available by Christmas
- Here’s how to submit changes to your book at Kindle
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: a full script for a two-hour show
- Here's how to submit changes to your book at Kindle
- Can you sell the same article to a magazine, newspaper, and blog?
- What do you do with a 5,000 to 30,000-word “book”?
- Copyright and other rights for magazine articles (and books)