This coming Saturday I will give a 75-minute presentation to BAIPA in San Rafael, CA, about niche publishing. I’ve been giving presentations (seminars, workshops, breakout sessions, speeches, or talks) for about 30 years (in fact, 2000+ times, paid), but this Saturday’s is a free program, in part because I’m a BAIPA member, I want to […]
Posts tagged: memorize a speech
Tuesday August 7th, 2012 in , ancillary publishing, BAIPA, book, book marketing, book writing, Burgett, digital publishing, independent publishing, memorize a speech, niche marketing, niche publishing, non-fiction book, preparing a speech, publisher, publishing, seminars, speaker, speaking, speech, writer, writing | 3 Comments »
- Multiply your book’s sales by turning your book into 6
- 4 proven ways to sell 75%+ of your freelance writing
- Sample evaluation sheet for seminars and other programs
- How much money do you actually earn selling through Amazon and LSI?
- Great way to find your Smashwords earnings!
- How do you find interviewees for your articles?
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- How to sell 100% or more of your articles to the newspapers…
- How to Pick a Topic for a Book That Will Sell Well
- Emceeing: How to introduce a lot of people quickly...
- Can you simultaneously submit one article to many newspapers?
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014