[I’m in the middle of final editing a new book about niche marketing. This is a very short section about consulting. I’ll share excerpts from other chapters in the coming months at this blogsite and at my free newsletter.] There are many forms of consulting, so we should perhaps discuss those first before we try […]
Posts tagged: niche
In this 12-part Blog Bundle we are designing a niche book pre-test. That can be a huge financial boon to you. Still, nothing’s totally free (except this information!). So how can we test our niche book as efficiently as possible yet still spend the minimum amount of money doing so? Here’s a quick list of […]
Let me offer another thought, between Mark Coker’s “The big houses are on the way out” and Peter Beren’s “Not only won’t it happen…” I wonder if, for 95% of the potential book publishers, the big houses matter much at all. Oops, in one case they can matter a lot: to an author sought out […]
It’s much easier, less risky, and far more profitable publishing books for a niche audience. Ask first what are the ten biggest problems that practitioners in your niche (plumbers, dentists, auto repairmen, hair dressers…) would pay $100 on the spot to have resolved. Zero in on one and write a how-to, step-by-step book by which […]
- Emceeing: a Barbershop St. Patrick’s Day script
- You just have to read “Trees and Kids”
- Writers: how to find more people to interview…
- Sell your entire book and its chapters simultaneously
- Selling one article topic to 5-8 different publications!
- Article you’re submitting need a sidebar? Here’s an example…
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: How to introduce a lot of people quickly...
- Copyright and other rights for magazine articles (and books)
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- How do you set up a magazine (or newspaper) interview?
- How to sell 100% or more of your articles to the newspapers…