[I’m in the middle of final editing a new book about niche marketing. This is a very short section about consulting. I’ll share excerpts from other chapters in the coming months at this blogsite and at my free newsletter.] There are many forms of consulting, so we should perhaps discuss those first before we try […]
Posts tagged: niche
In this 12-part Blog Bundle we are designing a niche book pre-test. That can be a huge financial boon to you. Still, nothing’s totally free (except this information!). So how can we test our niche book as efficiently as possible yet still spend the minimum amount of money doing so? Here’s a quick list of […]
Let me offer another thought, between Mark Coker’s “The big houses are on the way out” and Peter Beren’s “Not only won’t it happen…” I wonder if, for 95% of the potential book publishers, the big houses matter much at all. Oops, in one case they can matter a lot: to an author sought out […]
It’s much easier, less risky, and far more profitable publishing books for a niche audience. Ask first what are the ten biggest problems that practitioners in your niche (plumbers, dentists, auto repairmen, hair dressers…) would pay $100 on the spot to have resolved. Zero in on one and write a how-to, step-by-step book by which […]
- How to Respond to a Complaint, Once, Forever…
- How to gracefully accept and pre-answer a complaint
- Find a new, streamlined website domain among 600 choices!
- Where self-publishing and ebooks stand in late 2014
- The new Nook Press isn’t an “open” publisher
- 14 key ebook publishing tips
- An extraordinary school principal? Follow these 20 steps…
- Top Ten Strategies for Developing an A+ Board of Education
- Niche books are very profitable. How are their authors chosen?
- Sample newspaper releases for a public seminar (#12 of 12)