When you are pre-testing a niche book it’s one thing to have a list to mail to, it’s even more important to have something worth mailing, to see if they will buy what you want to sell. Of the three items you will send to each recipient, nothing is more important than the flyer. Beyond […]
Posts tagged: niche book marketing
This is the ninth of 12 blogs explaining how to pre-test your niche book so you know, in advance, whether it makes sense (and cents) to actually research, write, and produce the tome. In this step, as you are preparing the flyer (see Bundle Blog #10), a test note must also be composed. This is […]
- Multiply your book’s sales by turning your book into 6
- 4 proven ways to sell 75%+ of your freelance writing
- Sample evaluation sheet for seminars and other programs
- How much money do you actually earn selling through Amazon and LSI?
- Great way to find your Smashwords earnings!
- How do you find interviewees for your articles?
Top Posts & Pages