When you are pre-testing a niche book it’s one thing to have a list to mail to, it’s even more important to have something worth mailing, to see if they will buy what you want to sell. Of the three items you will send to each recipient, nothing is more important than the flyer. Beyond […]
Posts tagged: niche book marketing
This is the ninth of 12 blogs explaining how to pre-test your niche book so you know, in advance, whether it makes sense (and cents) to actually research, write, and produce the tome. In this step, as you are preparing the flyer (see Bundle Blog #10), a test note must also be composed. This is […]
- Why was your article query rejected again?
- Can we sell two new books by using 12,200 jumbo postcards?
- A paid speech you can book at every association any year…
- How you can sell your articles 150% of the time…
- Multiply your book’s sales by turning your book into 6
- 4 proven ways to sell 75%+ of your freelance writing
Top Posts & Pages