When you are pre-testing a niche book it’s one thing to have a list to mail to, it’s even more important to have something worth mailing, to see if they will buy what you want to sell. Of the three items you will send to each recipient, nothing is more important than the flyer. Beyond […]
Posts tagged: niche book marketing
This is the ninth of 12 blogs explaining how to pre-test your niche book so you know, in advance, whether it makes sense (and cents) to actually research, write, and produce the tome. In this step, as you are preparing the flyer (see Bundle Blog #10), a test note must also be composed. This is […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- Copyright and other rights for magazine articles (and books)
- Convert your ready-to-go Word manuscript into .pdf (#4 of 10)
- How do you set up a magazine (or newspaper) interview?
- How to find your 2012 earnings from CreateSpace, Kindle, Nook, Smashwords, and Bookbaby...