When you are pre-testing a niche book it’s one thing to have a list to mail to, it’s even more important to have something worth mailing, to see if they will buy what you want to sell. Of the three items you will send to each recipient, nothing is more important than the flyer. Beyond […]
Posts tagged: niche book marketing
This is the ninth of 12 blogs explaining how to pre-test your niche book so you know, in advance, whether it makes sense (and cents) to actually research, write, and produce the tome. In this step, as you are preparing the flyer (see Bundle Blog #10), a test note must also be composed. This is […]
- Emceeing: a Barbershop St. Patrick’s Day script
- You just have to read “Trees and Kids”
- Writers: how to find more people to interview…
- Sell your entire book and its chapters simultaneously
- Selling one article topic to 5-8 different publications!
- Article you’re submitting need a sidebar? Here’s an example…
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: How to introduce a lot of people quickly...
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- How to sell 100% or more of your articles to the newspapers…
- Copyright and other rights for magazine articles (and books)
- How to Pick a Topic for a Book That Will Sell Well