When you are pre-testing a niche book it’s one thing to have a list to mail to, it’s even more important to have something worth mailing, to see if they will buy what you want to sell. Of the three items you will send to each recipient, nothing is more important than the flyer. Beyond […]
Posts tagged: niche book marketing
This is the ninth of 12 blogs explaining how to pre-test your niche book so you know, in advance, whether it makes sense (and cents) to actually research, write, and produce the tome. In this step, as you are preparing the flyer (see Bundle Blog #10), a test note must also be composed. This is […]
- Great way to find your Smashwords earnings!
- How do you find interviewees for your articles?
- Profits from reprints, rewrites, and reprints of rewrites
- Want to read all your favorite blogger said about “X” topic?
- Trees and Kids (from Teachers Change Lives 24/7)
- Can you sell the same article to a magazine, newspaper, and blog?
February 2015 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- How to sell 100% or more of your articles to the newspapers…
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: the thinking behind writing the 11/4 two-hour show script
- Differences between Kindle, CreateSpace, Nook, Smashwords, Blurb, Lulu, and Scribd…
- How do you set up a magazine (or newspaper) interview?