When you are pre-testing a niche book it’s one thing to have a list to mail to, it’s even more important to have something worth mailing, to see if they will buy what you want to sell. Of the three items you will send to each recipient, nothing is more important than the flyer. Beyond […]
Posts tagged: niche book marketing
This is the ninth of 12 blogs explaining how to pre-test your niche book so you know, in advance, whether it makes sense (and cents) to actually research, write, and produce the tome. In this step, as you are preparing the flyer (see Bundle Blog #10), a test note must also be composed. This is […]
- How to Respond to a Complaint, Once, Forever…
- How to gracefully accept and pre-answer a complaint
- Find a new, streamlined website domain among 600 choices!
- Where self-publishing and ebooks stand in late 2014
- The new Nook Press isn’t an “open” publisher
- 14 key ebook publishing tips
- An extraordinary school principal? Follow these 20 steps…
- Top Ten Strategies for Developing an A+ Board of Education
- Niche books are very profitable. How are their authors chosen?
- Sample newspaper releases for a public seminar (#12 of 12)