When you are pre-testing a niche book it’s one thing to have a list to mail to, it’s even more important to have something worth mailing, to see if they will buy what you want to sell. Of the three items you will send to each recipient, nothing is more important than the flyer. Beyond […]
Posts tagged: niche book marketing
This is the ninth of 12 blogs explaining how to pre-test your niche book so you know, in advance, whether it makes sense (and cents) to actually research, write, and produce the tome. In this step, as you are preparing the flyer (see Bundle Blog #10), a test note must also be composed. This is […]
- Also use Nook Press to publish your own book–free!
- Can you use a pseudonym for publishable articles?
- What do you do if a promised article interviewee finks out?
- Why was your article query rejected again?
- Can we sell two new books by using 12,200 jumbo postcards?
- A paid speech you can book at every association any year…
Top Posts & Pages