(We had several newsletter-related questions about which shipping carriers we use. Here’s a quick reply.) One thing hasn’t changed since I started mailing out products in the early 80s: I hate it when others grossly overcharge, or overcharge at all, and I simply vowed not to do it. So the issue has been less the cost […]
- Little things not to say when you’re emceeing …
- Using humor to sell your magazine articles
- Promoting Your Own Seminar: Planning and Implementation
- Emceeing: another modest example, from 7/5/15
- The most important / most profitable reason to self-publish
- How can I make my self-published memoir a big seller?
Top Posts & Pages