(We had several newsletter-related questions about which shipping carriers we use. Here’s a quick reply.) One thing hasn’t changed since I started mailing out products in the early 80s: I hate it when others grossly overcharge, or overcharge at all, and I simply vowed not to do it. So the issue has been less the cost […]
- The most important / most profitable reason to self-publish
- How can I make my self-published memoir a big seller?
- How to calculate your 2015 monthly Amazon-based royalties
- Also use Nook Press to publish your own book–free!
- Can you use a pseudonym for publishable articles?
- What do you do if a promised article interviewee finks out?
Top Posts & Pages