(We had several newsletter-related questions about which shipping carriers we use. Here’s a quick reply.) One thing hasn’t changed since I started mailing out products in the early 80s: I hate it when others grossly overcharge, or overcharge at all, and I simply vowed not to do it. So the issue has been less the cost […]
- Article you’re submitting need a sidebar? Here’s an example…
- Origin of the phrase “out in left field”
- Stretch one skinny article into five with minimal effort
- Gordon Burgett’s INTERVIEWING, available by Christmas
- Here’s how to submit changes to your book at Kindle
- Author of Self-Publishing Manual, Dan Poynter, has died…
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Copyright and other rights for magazine articles (and books)
- How to sell 100% or more of your articles to the newspapers…
- How many book pages a day should you write?
- How do you set up a magazine (or newspaper) interview?
- Where can freelancers reliably sell 75% of what they write--and what sells best?