This is called multi-tiered topic spoking and it is #15 of our 16-item series about “How to Sell 75% of Your Freelance Writing.” It will make a lot more sense if you’ll also read my April 8 blog, #14, too where I talk about multiple sales at the article-writing level. Why not now? Recall, in […]
- How to Respond to a Complaint, Once, Forever…
- How to gracefully accept and pre-answer a complaint
- Find a new, streamlined website domain among 600 choices!
- Where self-publishing and ebooks stand in late 2014
- The new Nook Press isn’t an “open” publisher
- 14 key ebook publishing tips
- An extraordinary school principal? Follow these 20 steps…
- Top Ten Strategies for Developing an A+ Board of Education
- Niche books are very profitable. How are their authors chosen?
- Sample newspaper releases for a public seminar (#12 of 12)