When you are pre-testing a niche book it’s one thing to have a list to mail to, it’s even more important to have something worth mailing, to see if they will buy what you want to sell. Of the three items you will send to each recipient, nothing is more important than the flyer. Beyond […]
Posts tagged: test flyer
Central to conducting a time- and money-saving pre-test of your coming niche book is finding a group to test! You do that by getting a mailing list, as free as possible, to send your three-item test packet: a test flyer (see the coming Blog #9), a test note (Blog #10), and a response postcard (Blog […]
- Can we sell two new books by using 12,200 jumbo postcards?
- A paid speech you can book at every association any year…
- How you can sell your articles 150% of the time…
- Multiply your book’s sales by turning your book into 6
- 4 proven ways to sell 75%+ of your freelance writing
- Sample evaluation sheet for seminars and other programs
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Why you may not want to niche publish
- I flat out love the open publishing system...
- Can you simultaneously submit one article to many newspapers?
- Niche books are very profitable. How are their authors chosen?
- Can you earn much from “open published” ebook nonfiction?