When you are pre-testing a niche book it’s one thing to have a list to mail to, it’s even more important to have something worth mailing, to see if they will buy what you want to sell. Of the three items you will send to each recipient, nothing is more important than the flyer. Beyond […]
Posts tagged: test flyer
Central to conducting a time- and money-saving pre-test of your coming niche book is finding a group to test! You do that by getting a mailing list, as free as possible, to send your three-item test packet: a test flyer (see the coming Blog #9), a test note (Blog #10), and a response postcard (Blog […]
July 2016 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: How to introduce a lot of people quickly...
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- Copyright and other rights for magazine articles (and books)
- How much money can you earn from articles and related photos?
- Magazines articles are the freelance money chest. Query letters are the magic key.