When you are pre-testing a niche book it’s one thing to have a list to mail to, it’s even more important to have something worth mailing, to see if they will buy what you want to sell. Of the three items you will send to each recipient, nothing is more important than the flyer. Beyond […]
Posts tagged: test flyer
Central to conducting a time- and money-saving pre-test of your coming niche book is finding a group to test! You do that by getting a mailing list, as free as possible, to send your three-item test packet: a test flyer (see the coming Blog #9), a test note (Blog #10), and a response postcard (Blog […]
- Emceeing: a Barbershop St. Patrick’s Day script
- You just have to read “Trees and Kids”
- Writers: how to find more people to interview…
- Sell your entire book and its chapters simultaneously
- Selling one article topic to 5-8 different publications!
- Article you’re submitting need a sidebar? Here’s an example…
May 2016 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- How do you set up a magazine (or newspaper) interview?
- How to sell 100% or more of your articles to the newspapers…
- Emceeing: How to introduce a lot of people quickly...
- How can I syndicate my article or my writing?
- Lightning Source, CreateSpace, royalties, POD, and profits…