When you are pre-testing a niche book it’s one thing to have a list to mail to, it’s even more important to have something worth mailing, to see if they will buy what you want to sell. Of the three items you will send to each recipient, nothing is more important than the flyer. Beyond […]
Posts tagged: test flyer
Central to conducting a time- and money-saving pre-test of your coming niche book is finding a group to test! You do that by getting a mailing list, as free as possible, to send your three-item test packet: a test flyer (see the coming Blog #9), a test note (Blog #10), and a response postcard (Blog […]
- Also use Nook Press to publish your own book–free!
- Can you use a pseudonym for publishable articles?
- What do you do if a promised article interviewee finks out?
- Why was your article query rejected again?
- Can we sell two new books by using 12,200 jumbo postcards?
- A paid speech you can book at every association any year…
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- How to sell 100% or more of your articles to the newspapers…
- How to Pick a Topic for a Book That Will Sell Well
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- How do you set up a magazine (or newspaper) interview?
- Copyright and other rights for magazine articles (and books)