When you are pre-testing a niche book it’s one thing to have a list to mail to, it’s even more important to have something worth mailing, to see if they will buy what you want to sell. Of the three items you will send to each recipient, nothing is more important than the flyer. Beyond […]
Posts tagged: test flyer
Central to conducting a time- and money-saving pre-test of your coming niche book is finding a group to test! You do that by getting a mailing list, as free as possible, to send your three-item test packet: a test flyer (see the coming Blog #9), a test note (Blog #10), and a response postcard (Blog […]
January 2017 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- Can you sell the same article to a magazine, newspaper, and blog?
- How to find your 2012 earnings from CreateSpace, Kindle, Nook, Smashwords, and Bookbaby...
- Using humor to sell your magazine articles
- Can you simultaneously submit one article to many newspapers?