When you are pre-testing a niche book it’s one thing to have a list to mail to, it’s even more important to have something worth mailing, to see if they will buy what you want to sell. Of the three items you will send to each recipient, nothing is more important than the flyer. Beyond […]
Posts tagged: test flyer
Central to conducting a time- and money-saving pre-test of your coming niche book is finding a group to test! You do that by getting a mailing list, as free as possible, to send your three-item test packet: a test flyer (see the coming Blog #9), a test note (Blog #10), and a response postcard (Blog […]
- Little things not to say when you’re emceeing …
- Using humor to sell your magazine articles
- Promoting Your Own Seminar: Planning and Implementation
- Emceeing: another modest example, from 7/5/15
- The most important / most profitable reason to self-publish
- How can I make my self-published memoir a big seller?
August 2015 S M T W T F S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- Emceeing: How to introduce a lot of people quickly...
- Writing the Simultaneous Submission Cover Letter
- One Way to Write a Script for Your Club or Singing Group
- How to find your 2012 earnings from CreateSpace, Kindle, Nook, Smashwords, and Bookbaby...