(We had several newsletter-related questions about which shipping carriers we use. Here’s a quick reply.) One thing hasn’t changed since I started mailing out products in the early 80s: I hate it when others grossly overcharge, or overcharge at all, and I simply vowed not to do it. So the issue has been less the cost […]
- How to make your friends smile gratefully all day long…
- Emceeing: a Barbershop St. Patrick’s Day script
- You just have to read “Trees and Kids”
- Writers: how to find more people to interview…
- FOCUS BOOKS: Sell your entire book and its chapters at once
- Selling one article topic to 5-8 different publications!
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Writing the Simultaneous Submission Cover Letter
- How to find your 2012 earnings from CreateSpace, Kindle, Nook, Smashwords, and Bookbaby...
- How much money can you earn from articles and related photos?
- How can I syndicate my article or my writing?
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!