(We had several newsletter-related questions about which shipping carriers we use. Here’s a quick reply.) One thing hasn’t changed since I started mailing out products in the early 80s: I hate it when others grossly overcharge, or overcharge at all, and I simply vowed not to do it. So the issue has been less the cost […]
- Selling one article topic to 5-8 different publications!
- Article you’re submitting need a sidebar? Here’s an example…
- Origin of the phrase “out in left field”
- Stretch one skinny article into five with minimal effort
- Gordon Burgett’s INTERVIEWING, available by Christmas
- Here’s how to submit changes to your book at Kindle
Top Posts & Pages
- Emceeing: full sample script, 7/4/2014
- Emceeing: how to write a script that works!
- How to sell 100% or more of your articles to the newspapers…
- How do you set up a magazine (or newspaper) interview?
- What do you do with a 5,000 to 30,000-word “book”?
- Copyright and other rights for magazine articles (and books)